The Southern Oregon Winery Association
cordially invites you to attend our Annual Meeting & Dinner
at the Ashland Hills Hotel on February 10th, 2018.
The SOWA Annual Meeting begins at 4:00pm; where members will be asked to elect the 2018 Board of Directors and Officers. Associate Members and Guests are invited to attend.
- Annual Meeting begins at 4:00pm
- Wine Reception begins at 5:15pm
- Dinner begins 6:30pm; where the featured speaker will be Dr. Elizabeth “Liz” Thach, MW, who is the Distinguished Professor of Wine and a Professor of Management at Sonoma State University in Rohnert Park, California. Her areas of expertise include Wine Business Strategy, Human Resource Management, and Leadership Development. In May of 2011 she was awarded the title of Master of Wine from the Institute of Masters of Wine in London, making her the first female MW on the West Coastand the 7th woman in the US to achieve this honor. Liz’s passion is wine, and she has visited most of the major wine regions of the world.
- Vegetarian option available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by February 5.
- Cost for reception and dinner is $40.00 per person for current SOWA members and Associate members and 45.00 per person for nonmembers and guests.
- There is no cost for attendance at the Annual Meeting, but RSVP’s are Required for Dinner; so we know you will be attending. Wineries are asked to bring a bottle (or two) of your favorite / best wine to share. Payment can be made by check that evening or by using the PAY NOW button on this page.
- RSVP is required by February 5th to reserve attendance at Reception & Dinner
- Ashland Hills & Suites is offering a group discount rate for those wanting to stay overnight. Please call 541-482-8310 for reservations.
- QUESTIONS? PLEASE CALL Michael at 541-840-4249